December 1, 2012

Those pointless blog posts

I have so much crap i should be doing right now. So I decided to blog instead.

How am I still alive with these reasoning skills?
 I will not survive Finals Week.. No chance.



I've got to study for the reproductive system, I already studied a little with Sean and Heather. I know, studying how we reproduce with my boyfriend makes for a potentially awkward situation. That's why Heather's there. She's our at school mom.


Heather is great. She's married with 4 kids and oh my heck, she is so freaking cool. She's had so many exciting jobs and stories to tell us. She's way funny too. 

We went to her house to study today and her kids were running around and climbing on Sean and snuggling up to me. Aren't kids great? Watching her kids and playing with them is my favorite. Her littlest fell asleep on me today and I was so happy. My inner mother was just dying. Even when she was drooling on my boobs. 



Am I allowed to say that on here?



It is my blog, I should make up the rules... right?
Well then, I apologize for the discomfort to any boys reading this but I'm keeping it on here.



Maybe studying the reproductive system has desensitized me... Oh well.


Confession:
I really took that picture to show off my hair because I actually did it today.

I was searching for a spot that might need a face to go with the sentence.


Looking at it now, it really doesn't fit.. 
But my hair looks good.
 So I've got that going for me.


Anywho, Sean and I study at Heather's house because they're in the same study group, and I like being in their study group more than mine.


Don't tell them I said that though!


My study group is great! 
But Sean's not in it.. And Heather's food isn't in it either.
So really it's clear why the other group is better. 


Food + Boy I like + Cute little kids = No contest.


Plus I just study better with them anyways, my study sessions with my real lab group doesn't help at all because I'm the one in there that knows the most. Not that they aren't smart.. But yeah, I know more because I took Anatomy in high school last year. So it's all fresh in there.


If "Jose" read that he'd hate me.

Pretty sure he already hates me since I "one-up" him in class a lot.


It's not my fault that he doesn't know the right answer and I do.
Why should he worry when we're not being graded on a curve or anything?

Yeah well, he probably also hates me because I didn't pray with him on our date...


I know, I'm a terrible person.
 Who does that though?

Let's forget about it.

3 Nephi 13:5


Oops, how did that slip out? 



ANYWHO,

I freaking cannot stay on topic for the life of me!!

Not that the topic was that important to begin with. Or entertaining.


I need a story to tell you all. I feel like being in a relationship has killed the awkwardness out of my life.

Nobody likes reading a blog about someone who has everything working out perfectly without any awkward or embarrassing stories to tell.

But guess what? Apparently having a relationship here in little Ephraim doesn't go by unnoticed.

Our whole anatomy class knows us as that couple that's always together studying in the library or the anatomy lab.
Today during our practice test we went into our lab groups, and since Sean and I are in different groups we separated. One of the TAs looked at Sean and started mouthing "Are you two still doing alright?". I guess even taking the lab test away from each other seemed odd and threw everything off for her.

Man, if we were to break up before finals I think our whole class would fail the test because they are all more concerned with our relationship. It's actually pretty nice knowing that everyone knows about you and your boyfriend. It makes us feel almost famous.

Yeah, I love it.

Tomorrow is Fast Sunday. Perfect timing is what I say.

I'm beginning to like fasting even more, ever since I really fasted and got answers from it.

I have to say that answers are my favorite thing. It's good to know that I don't have to blindly choose my life and make it spiral downward. If I was the one writing the story of my life I would probably end up a hobo with 7 cats.. that take up all of the room in my cardboard box.



Wowzers. My brain cells are all gone.


CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!!

I can't wait for the break. And to celebrate I'm going to go eat a slice of bread.

Cross your fingers that something super entertaining happens to me sometime soon. Then I can actually put up a good blog post. Christmas should really help with it though. My awkward is never too far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment