December 23, 2012

Do not open until Christmas

Alright, I just had to right a Christmas post. This is about one of my favorite parts of Christmas. Right behind the lights and the magic feeling you can taste in the air. (Yes, you can taste it. If you believe.)

This is about surprises. I know there are people out there that hate surprises. There are always people that sneak peaks at their presents early or they tell there parents exactly what to get them. I hate that.

That ruins the whole purpose. I mean, I love bugging my parents and asking them what they got me, but thank goodness they're good at keeping secrets because if they told me I would probably cry.

I mean yes, I'd still appreciate what they got me, but why even wrap it up if I already know what it is?

That's like the whole Christmas magic!

That's the reason we wake up at 6 am to go look at the stockings and we wait in anticipation for 7 to come around so we can start opening them!

Hello? Why even wake up Christmas morning if you already know what you're getting?

I'm also excited for Christmas, because on Christmas Eve night, I'm going to make a blanket fort with my younger sister Roxie- we're going to watch Christmas movies, make videos, eat candy, and snuggle!

I love Roxie, she is so darling, and she is my favorite sister, even when she writes in my blog! I STILL love her!


I'm leaving that in here because she admitted to hacking my blog. plus also it's kinda true :P



Who's excited for Christmas? This girl!!!!! Roxie kinda said that earlier but now I'm saying it..


2 more days!!!!! 3 possibly 4 days until I get to see Sean. I'm really excited about that to be honest.

I like him, can you tell?

As the British say: 

Happy Christmas!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment