February 25, 2012

Evolution of a Love Note

I know I'm not the prettiest girl in the world.

I've never had a boyfriend, let alone 50...
So yeah, I am a VL...
it's cool.

But it's not like boys never have liked me.

Because I know of exactly 2 boys that did.
big accomplishment right? haha

Anyways, this is the evolution of the love note..

Phase 1
Middle School Poems

Kayli
Who has beauty, impossible to compare,
who has the fairest skin, and golden hair,
who has diamonds for her eyes,
where I can see green valleys, and blue skies,
whose intelligence surpasses most, 
and whose kindness is enough to boast,
whose smile makes you feel,
like you're running through a big field
and whose look makes you feel
like any pain could be healed,
whose laughter is a burst of fun,
who glows like the moon, and shines like the sun
who has never broken my trust,
who is loyal, honest, and don't forget just,
who is perfect, she could be an angel,
who has on me, an invisible pull,
Amazing, wonderful, perfect is she,
what is her name?
It is Kayli!


-name to be kept secret for... reasons..




Wowwwsa! are you as exhausted as I am?
Quite the poem right?
ok, on to 


Phase 2
Junior High Confessions
(Really like 10th grade, but he mostly liked my in junior high)


Kayli,
     thanks so much for coming on that date with me on Saturday, I hope it was as fun for you as it was for me. I wish we had the time to talk one on one because there are so many different things I want to say, not all of them are really that personal, I just like talking to you and I find it easy to talk to you because I trust you so much. I know I don't deserve your trust because of promises I've broken. I hope you do believe me though when I say I've turned over a new leaf. I'm not who I was in 8th grade or even 9th grade. I've changed a lot and I've realized my mistakes and I've been through a lot of pain because of my bad choices. 
-Interjection, He really didn't do something that bad, I just didn't agree with his decisions- 
I'm sorry for what I've done, I wish I could fix  all of that and that's been my goal this year. I've been trying to make amends for all the wrongs I've done. I know I've wronged and I'm sure that I have hurt you in some way. I can't even begin to express my gratitude. I'm so sorry for all that I've done wrong towards you. I also want to thank you for forgiving me enough to even speak to me, as I've said before I don't even deserve that much kindness. I do hope that you can find it in yourself to forgive me for my wrongdoings. I hope your thoughts of me will no longer be tainted by the mistakes of my past. Another thing I want you to know is how much I like you. I hope I'm not making you feel awkward by telling you. In my opinion you have a right to know what I think and feel about you. Unfortunately I can't fully express how I feel about you. Yes, I do care about you that much, and no, I'm not looking for a serious relationship, I've learned my lesson. Even though I like you so much I'm still me. I love to have fun, I'm still crazy in the head (nothing will change that), and I'm, well, I actually don't know what else. I will admit to being a bit more calm around you than I am around E***, M***, and J****, but outside my family those guys and L***** are the only ones who have seen my extremely crazy side. I will also admit to trying to impress you, but by being myself. I'm not trying to impress you by being somebody I'm not. I hope you now understand how I feel.

Love your friend,
______

P.S. I really hope that Saturday was fun for you and not a disappointment.


***Names protected to prevent you finding out who this is.***

You may want to reread a few words in there.
It took me like 2 years to get it..
Talk about slow!!!


Phase 3
The fake love letter...
(Imagine in incredibly beautiful cursive)

My love for you is like my love for horchatas. I am even willing to get drunk off horchatas. I was lovedrunk, but now I'm hungover... you. I love you., tell me if you love me back.


__yes              __no


Love,
(Fake name)


That's all....

:)

4 comments:

  1. alright, this is me.. I know who 1 and 3 are.. but who is this 2 dude???? text meh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know who one and two are. who is three?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know who 3 is Brandon. Remember how I showed you that note?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heck!!! I died when I read the first one!! I totally remember that happening! That was so funny!!!!!

    ReplyDelete