There was a fire at my school on Pi day (Wednesday). No worries, everyone's okay.
It was an electrical fire that started before school.
All of the orch dorks (I'm not in orchestra anymore so I wasn't there) and choir nerds had to leave the building (the orchestra students could only take their instruments, not even their car keys).
Guess what?
My brother's a choir nerd.
That means that my mom came home from dropping him off and was like,
"I heard the fire alarm when I dropped him off and when I came back home I saw the fire truck headed there."
And I'm just like,
"eh, he'll be fine. someone probably just pulled the alarm or something, it automatically brings the fire department when they pull it."
All of the sudden Brandon is back home.
He sent me this text:
THERE IS A FIRE AT THE SPRINGVILLE HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!! Im not sure if school is canceled or not, but there is a fire and a lot of smoke.
Wow Brandon,
I heard.
When you came frolicking inside because you think school is the worst thing ever created.
PS I don't think you understand, but this is what you look like when you do that...
PS I don't think you understand, but this is what you look like when you do that...
yeah, you're so cool...
and what else is better than someone who texts out loud?
"Just.....Fin...ished...... sav....ing......pupp.....ies"
Anyways,
School was NOT cancelled..
NEBO doesn't do... that.
Welcome to Springville.
It's all good though, they cleared out the smoke.
mostly...
They made the smell go away though.
These giant fans blew what I would call "cough drop air" everywhere.
I think it was to keep us from coughing,
all it did was make my nose burn, that meant I would smell everything with high intensity.
nice job people.
Welp,
I only have one term left! Happy day!
Then I'll be on my way to college.
I got a little case of senioritis.
and I hate financial lit.
The end.
and what else is better than someone who texts out loud?
"Just.....Fin...ished...... sav....ing......pupp.....ies"
Anyways,
School was NOT cancelled..
NEBO doesn't do... that.
Welcome to Springville.
It's all good though, they cleared out the smoke.
mostly...
They made the smell go away though.
These giant fans blew what I would call "cough drop air" everywhere.
I think it was to keep us from coughing,
all it did was make my nose burn, that meant I would smell everything with high intensity.
nice job people.
Welp,
I only have one term left! Happy day!
Then I'll be on my way to college.
I got a little case of senioritis.
and I hate financial lit.
The end.


On Pi day at work we had 5 pies from Village Inn. Apple, Cherry, French Silk, and 2 more chocolates. We missed the banana creme and coconut cremem and lemon meringue and berry.
ReplyDeleteI should go to work with you whenever you bring desserts. Idea!! Deserts and daughters day!
ReplyDelete