I would have posted earlier... But considering the fact that I didn't know people even read this and I have no idea what happened with this new layout, I didn't feel very adventurous until now.
It took me 13 minutes (not that I counted, but people believe you more when you don't use approximate numbers) to figure out how to write a new post.
Kinda annoying.. I don't like change, so that's what I have to say on the matter..
I find I want to blog more when I have a 5 page paper due the next day than any other time.
Coincidence? I think NOT!
(name THAT movie!)
I don't know exactly what to say because there is truly too much I didn't mention.
Plus I mostly want to read blogs, but I just started blogstalking a good friend and I realized that at the rate she's going she's going to have more posts in one month than I've had in almost a year and a half.
I'm starting to feel competitive in the friendliest sort of way.
Anywho, you probably want to hear about my actual life right?
Well I just lost my train of thought so....
OH WAIT!!!!
I remembered!!!!
The reason I have a 5 page paper due is because I have all of the symptoms of senioritis (inflammation of the senior) including procrastination.
I'm really good at procrastinating,
I'd be president of the procrastinators club if we ever made time to elect a new president.
But yes, I'm excited for graduation. I just finished my announcements and I did a pretty bang up job if I do say so myself. :)
mostly I want to get away from home and fall in love and have a family. Of course there are a few things to do first... start my education (at least), go on a mission, actually meet a boy......
other than that I'm ready for my romance novel to come to pass. I find it annoying when I like guys in high school since nothing can happen until after he's back from his mission and me back from mine. I don't really believe in relationships for experience.... So I guess I'll begin to date when I'm 23, then I'll get married at 26 much to Tiana's dismay. (since we decided that I'm getting married before her and she thinks she'll run out of eggs or expire by then or something.)
That's my plan and some boy better be pretty dang amazing to change my plan, but I guess he'd better be awesome to complete my plans too.... All about timing I suppose...
I need to write my paper.
Why am I talking about this?
Probably because I've had numerous dreams about being terribly in love. Each dream is with a different guy that I know or have seen at school. I hope they aren't like premonitions because I plan on marrying one man and one man only, forever.
Ahh isn't it terribly romantic?
To think that somebody will love you forever, and be able to put up with your craziness?
I wish I was falling in love right now :)
Or knew if I was..
I better keep my standards high if I want the type of guy I am currently crushing on. Or would be crushing on if I wasn't trying not to so much. I don't like anyone right now, I decided that i would be happy to be friends with all of my, good looking or not, guy friends. And that's how it's gonna be.
If I were you I wouldn't be reading this. I'm just rambling to avoid doing actual work.
That's how I roll. Speaking of rambling and putting things off.... I haven't written in my journal as of late.
I kinda want to do that now instead of write this paper.
fail shmail right?
ok, ok, I know I'm wrong.
I suppose I'll write my paper.
PS HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!
I hope you enjoyed this meaningless post. I also appreciate that you are reading this (kinda feel like Dora the Explorah when I address you like this)
Supes totes awk
[super totally awkward]
Someday my kids will read this and wonder why my generation talked so weird...
because I already wonder myself.
Welp,
Have a nice night my loves/stalkers/family/friends/whoever reads this blog
I'm definitely blog stalking you too :] Its totes and goats fun! [ps I couldn't name the movie... I feel like I should be able to... Curses...]
ReplyDeleteAlso, who are you crushing on???? Did you already tell me????
AHHH, the person saying "coincidence? I think not!!!" Is a bald teacher to one of the children in the main family of the movie. See if that helps. :)And I'm so glad you're stalking me. and I don't like anyone but if I did I'll be talking to you about it later. I love your blog too!!! Your last post made my day :)
ReplyDelete