May 24, 2012

Car Stalking

Once upon a time....
(like 3 weeks ago)

I was driving to work.

Drive
...
...
...
...
...
Drive
...
...
...
...
Drive
...
...
...
Drive
...
...
Dr- SUDDENLY!!! a car pulls onto the road after me.

totally normal right?


well, I'm not normal..


So I kinda start freaking out when they don't turn where almost every other car turns.
and they  were kind of following me closer than normal.

So, like any reasonable person...


I FREAK OUT!

And I start driving faster.

I pass one street, still being followed.
I pass another, creeper car is still there.


My heart starts beating fast.
What am I supposed to do?

I just try to keep cool and continue driving down the road.

I drive on for an eternity when my turn finally comes.
I turn and drive on that street.

and guess what?

They're STILL following me!!

So I speed up a little and turn onto the next street.
And so do they...

So I turn into my boss's ridiculously huge driveway, and look in my mirror to find that their blinker is on to turn into the EXACT SAME DRIVEWAY!

So I drive into the back in record time while Emily looks up from planting flowers. I park my car and get out only to find that the other car was actually one of my boss's customers.

Just a little bit of an awkward moment.


Why am I sharing this story now???


Because I just went through a similar experience today.

Except I was the creeper car....

I'm tired so I'll finish this story later.


No comments:

Post a Comment