January 20, 2012

About me...

I know what you're thinking....
Don't normal people talk about themselves in the beginning of their blog??


Well darling, I'm not a normal person :)
It's about time that I explained myself to you.


Random facts about me:
  1. I'm afraid of shower curtains
  2. I don't listen to christmas songs when I'm alone. Christmas songs are for being together in my opinion.
  3. I always turn my music down way low because loud music drives me up the wall- UNLESS- I'm having a jam session with my cousin!!
  4. Apparently I'm super shy or something (as stated by my sister)... I disagree.
  5. I get a headache every time I put too much makeup on. So I only wear mascara and cover up unless I'm going on a date or something.
  6. I truly want to go on the show WIPE-OUT, not for the money though... purely for the humiliation.
  7. Hippopotamuses are quick footed giants. They can weigh up to 9,000 pounds and run up to 20 miles per hour.
  8. I'm in 3 fat clubs.
  9. I use code-names to refer to guys that I like.
  10. I tend to make up words.
  11. I absolutely CANNOT stand it when a guy says mean/disrespectful things to a girl. Hence why I struggle with the gender wars assembly.
  12. I need to think of more later..

1 comment:

  1. what do hippopotaamus weight and speed have to do with YOU?

    ReplyDelete