January 18, 2012

Here comes my future

I find it humorous that like 2 years ago precisely (haha Savannah...)
I was asked where I want to go to college I responded,
"NOT SUU"

Due to the fact that Tiana goes there...
And our relationship is...
Sketchy.

I knew from that second that I had jinxed myself.

Look at me now.

I'm going there.
I've got a potential roommate and everything.
And I'm pretty excited.

It's going to be a struggle,
my sister,
my old best friend,
(old because she was my best high school friend but fell head over heels for a guy that I have... issues with)
and my stalker...

all squished in one small campus.

Let me explain something real quick,
you can deal with your sister, 
you can forgive your old friend,
but you can never try to be friends with a stalker.


But no worries!!!!!
He's going on a mission, I think. 
So woot!!! 2 years of freedom!!!!

wow burden off of my shoulders :)

In other news..
only one semester left till graduation!!!
I'm slightly stoked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment