I believe in love. I believe in boys, mostly. I believe in facebook stalking.
But freak....
I don't believe in STALKING!
Because being stalked isn't as fun as it would seem.
Although it does make good conversation when the same guy is stalking you and two of your friends.
A message to pretty girls, or just girls like me
(anyone can be stalked)
Once a boy shows signs of creepiness,
You need to show signs of 'Just Friends'
or even 'I don't like you or your face and body' signs.
but don't try to be nice anyways.
Trust me.
It doesn't work.
You'll end up going on accidental dates.
It's never too soon to ignore a guy.
Just uhh keep that in mind...
Stalkers are real.
And they go after the nice girls.
And they have like NO boundaries.
So you better make yours real clear.
I don't mean to scare you, but yeah...
Loves, Kisses and Mistletoe!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment