November 28, 2011

Dear Boy

Dear Boy,
You excite me.

  I get twitterpated when I think about you. 

I think about you a lot.

 I get twitterpated a lot :).

***

 I pretend that you like me too. 
And we're living happily ever after in my head.
 Every time i'm with you I'm smiling.
 I'm happy on those bad days if you even say hi to me. 

You talk to me all the time but I don't think you really know I exist. 
So when you do something cute it makes it even better!

***

 I remember what you say. 

When you said you hate it when girls are immodest I double checked my closet
 to make sure nothing was even CLOSE to immodest
 (P.S. other than dance items I was totally safe).

 Almost everything you do is cute and sticks in my mind. 
I get so excited that I have to share 
with my friends on "the lawn" my stories,

 and they squimble for me.

***

 Yes of course I talk about you :)


 but in code of course ;) 
you can't know that I have a teensy crush on you. 


Alright, it's a teensy bit bigger than teensy. 


Pretty much I like you, 
you make me happy, 
you make me smile.

 Thank you for being you.

Love,  Me

2 comments:

  1. i really really really really really really really love this. and i just spent like an hour reading through all of this whole ENTIRE BLOG!!!!! when i was sposed to be doing my homework.... and i love it. and you. its so fun to go and be inside your brain for a little bit.... !!! :) you are the worlds greatest. im sqimbling for your secret love right now. it makes me so twitterpated! its the secret love thats most exciting! keep it that was as looong as you can ;) love you baby. im proud to call you friend... especially since were so..... close.... !!!! :) hahahahahhahhapppaaahahahahhabbbbhjfbjsdbfjdfkaahahahahha
    -b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you!!!!!! and we are close. real close :) haha you're a babe!!

    ReplyDelete