November 2, 2011

Southern Utah University

Don't start thinking that I've decided on SUU.
I still have to make a pretty big decision about that.

As for now, I'm just visiting.
I guess I'll be visiting Tiana, and taking a tour
(I think it's led by a very attractive tour guide actually [according to Haley based on her phone call with him {who's voice sounds very attractive} He's supposed to be leading student tours when I go down there] So who knows... I may meet an attractive boy)

Notice that I closed all of my parenthesis, it's my pet peeve when people forget to.

Well, anywho... I'm going down there.
but I'm gonna miss Seminary :(

Dane it.

Goodness,
I think I'll go to bed now

Hold it!! Hold it!!!
I have good news!!

I'm dancing in a mime piece in ADC and I got a Solo!!! Like as in just me!
I haven't had a real solo in a company dance since like CDC which was... errm three years ago.
yeah, I'm pumped :)

I get to play the violin and my butt twitches uncontrollably.
It's gonna be a great dance.

Sweet dreams my love

1 comment:

  1. That was the funnest dance and solo I've ever seen. I hope they zoomed in on you for your solo!
    -Papacita.

    ReplyDelete