September 23, 2011

Seminary

I love my seminary class.
I know everyone says that, unless they hate it.

But this class is better..
I've waited 2 years for this class.

I'm in a group with Savannah and Haley,
And we help Christal

And it goes a little something like this...

We sit down and talk until Christal comes in.

She walks into the middle of the classroom.
We say:
Christal are you gonna come sit down??

She says: 
Yes,

...she walks over to us
then

Wait a minute!!!!

 she needs her book of mormon first
(She says that literally every class)
 
then she says:
Where's my pencil??
 
 
She goes through 4 a day I swear.
I love it.

She loves to read and write,
if she starts getting antsy I give her a scripture mastery to read.
She's pretty good too... she only struggles with words like "immortality" and "organized"



She writes it all in her journal,
I think this is the picture on the front.
either way it's a good picture.

Sometimes she randomly shouts out:

OH!
 and writes something in her journal,
like lady and the tramp, or toy story 3,
or M Russel Ballard.

And guess what else makes her pretty amazing?

She knows all of their names.
All of them.

I don't, I should learn from her.

PS it's a special needs seminary class if you didn't figure that out.
(hold the special joke. I'm a tutor.)

Night loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment