November 9, 2011

If I was a writer..

...I would write a romance novel. It would contain everything I've ever read, thought, or squimbled* about in my life...

Like talking in the rain..

Or going up the canyon in the fall

even sitting on a playground with a boy
The boy of course would give her a flower
They would have snowball fights
I hate snow, so this is a big one.
I won't like snow until a boy holds me when it's cold...

speaking of holding...


And that would be my romance novel.
Did you like it? 
*squimble: To be in love with another's love live, enjoying someone else's love story fully without jealousy (squimbling, squimbled). 


Well, bye now..
I hope you have a romantic life.<3

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! that word is so perfect for 99% of my life it's unbelievable! thank you girls for creating vocabulary that so perfectly fits what I need to say ALL THE TIME.

    ReplyDelete