Looking at my last two posts.. it seems like I've been saying sexy a lot. I really don't use that word a lot but those titles seemed like the best options. Let's be honest, they're kinda funny.
So I've been kinda feeling like poop. Wanna know why?
Because I am so freaking bored!!!
Nobody blogs during finals week.
Nobody.
All I want to do is get distracted and I can't even do that!!
I'm going to tell you a secret.
[You know it's not a real secret because I'm sort of putting it online.]
I actually kinda like Finals Week.
It's pretty chill.
Really.
I'm not being sarcastic.
You know why?
It's because when it comes to actually learning my brain explodes and I get stressed.
So daily quizzes and homework assignments just kill me.
But with finals it's all a big review of all of the easy stuff.
Maybe I just took easy classes.
I haven't taken my math final yet so that might change too..
I don't like math.
I think I'll be a TA next semester though.
Tell me how that makes sense...
So I got the sudden urge to tell you a funny story about a cat. The weird part is that I didn't have a story in mind. I wasn't even thinking about cats. It was just like I was sitting here trying to remember what I was writing about and my brain just popped in and was like,
"Ohhh I know what to say!!! Start writing: So this one time I saw this cat and ...."
Nothing more. I almost started to write it too.
Maybe I'm not being smart and really I've just lost my mind.
...
That is a strong possibility.
I don't even like cats.
THERE IT GOES AGAIN!!!! MY BRAIN!!! SOMEONE GO CATCH IT!!!
Oh gosh. You guys are so lucky you don't have to live with me.
I'm stuck with me forever.
SOOOOOOO annoying.
One time I tried to run away from myself. But I'm too good at tracking myself down, it didn't work.
What was I saying before I became super annoying?
FINALS
They are SO MUCH less stressful than normal tests.
You already learned it all.
All that's left is reviewing the main points that your teacher emphasized like 50 million times.
Why do people freak out so much?
It's either in your brain or it's not.
That's how I see it anyways.
I mean I'm not the best student. I don't get straight A's or anything, but if I know and understand a subject I'll do good on tests.
Like I think I got a 90 on my Anatomy final. I know I got a 94 on my Human Development final and a 90 on my Anatomy lab final. Plus a 96 on my group lab final and a 92 or so on my group lecture final. Dance Improv had a fake final and I haven't taken my math test yet.
I mean, those aren't 99s and 100s but I'd say they're pretty decent.
I don't need to be spectacular, just better than average.
And the average in Anatomy is a C.
Not. Even. Kidding.
Half of our class is retaking it.
So that makes me feel pretty good.
I just don't normally stress about those things. Yes I want good grades but having a B isn't going to ruin my life. Trust me, I've seen worse. I'm not exactly Valedictorian.
Speaking of smart people..
Guess what Sean got on his reproductive test in anatomy.
100%
you don't understand how cool that is.
NOBODY gets a 100 on an Anatomy test.
I've only heard of one other time that somebody took out one of his tests.
I'm so proud of him. He's all humble about it, but I'm here to brag for him.
Not even Sally, the head TA, got a 100% on any Anatomy test.
That makes my boyfriend like the BEST.
At least in the reproductive system...
Not sure how my dad's going to feel about that ;)
In other news, He left for Christmas break :(
I still have my math final so I can't leave yet.
I am so ready for Christmas.
Like, so ready.
12 days.
Actually less, if you're counting hours..
Not that I am..
And after Christmas I have more to look forward to.
The magic just won't end.
Merry Christmas!
..and Happy Finals to you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment