January 21, 2013

Oh Brother..

All of my guy friends are leaving for missions. Well Mike isn't leaving yet. But Taylor my brother just had his farewell. 
Eric's farewell is next week. I got a special invitation to that! Too bad I probably won't make it.

Please forgive me Eric!!!


They both leave February 6th..

Goodbye my boys. It's been fun.

You know what I should do?

I should write them!

That's allowed right? I mean I know I'm dating Sean and we're practically engaged to be engaged (or that's what some of my friends like to assume..), but that doesn't mean I can't write to missionaries right?

They already know it's not in a romantic way so actually this is perfect!

I probably won't be very good at keeping up with them but I think writing to missionaries will be good for me.



Oh gosh, what if they don't want to hear from me? What am I even supposed to say to them?

I've never had  an older brother to write to..

I wrote to my cousin once when I was like 8.

What do I say? Who should I write?


I'm freaking out!!!! I don't even know how to write something they'll want to read.

I'm terribly boring.

Nothing ever happens to me.. 



Ok that was a lie.
But do missionaries even care about my life?

I was thinking the only guy who really cares probably is Taylor.

But he's kinda got this bro-mance going on with my brother right now, so I've been reluctant to talk to him.

I mean, yes. I thoroughly enjoy his company when I'm with him. But lately Brandon's always there too. It's like they're best friends. Actually sometimes it feels like they're man-dating. 

I guess I shouldn't judge. I just miss being better friends with Taylor than Brandon. 

I shouldn't be mad. It's their choice. Plus I have tons of other friends that I don't pay attention to. And I have my best friend with me all the time :)

So it's all good!




Ummm....


I just ate a whole bag of muddy buddies.... I think I might go die now.


So that's cool. If any Pre- Missionaries are reading this...

Let me know if you want me to write you because I will!! Ok I'll try. I'll at least write once.

I promise that much :)

See you in two, boys.

The best two :)

No comments:

Post a Comment