January 8, 2013

A wish your heart makes

Ok no video yet. 
*cough cough* Carli! *cough cough*

But, to keep you entertained I'll tell you about my dream that I just remembered when I saw a picture of Thor. Who actually wasn't in my dream... funny how that works.

So here goes, It's a pretty good dream, it lasted pretty long and it didn't end in the middle like most dreams. I think normally I can't remember dreams unless I interrupt them. there are a few exceptions though thank goodness!

The problem is the only other dreams I remember are the ones where I realize I'm dreaming and I feel disappointed that it's not real... Probably why I actually remember it..

Here goes!!

Interpretations are always welcome so feel free to tell me what you think is going on in my subconscious..
I have a few theories of my own but I'd love to hear yours!



Ok for real now.

~Entering dream telling mode now~

This dream takes place in Springville. In the summer time.

It was a totally normal day except that someone from my family (only in my dream though) was visiting from Australia. So I didn't really care and I was just going to go through my day like normal. Then I walk outside and I see that my Uncle (I think that's what he was to me) was getting out of a limo. Then I was like, since when does he take a limo? then he comes out and hugs us and it was kinda awkward because I never really even knew him that well.
So he hugs me and he's like, "I brought a guest and he'll probably want to hang out with you since you're the closest one to his age that's home right now." (I guess Tiana wasn't home?)... So he walks over to the limo and opens the door. And who comes out?

Not Thor, so I don't know why his picture reminded me of this...


It was Liam Hemsworth!!!!!!! Gahhhh he was so attractive and he was like my age and not his real age and he was so real!! It was so strange! And I just stood there and stared at him thinking, oh my gosh I'm here with Liam Hemsworth and he's all chill in my front yard.
So I was like, "Hi I'm Kayli" and he was just like "cool, can we step inside your house?"
Then we went inside and sat at my couch that kinda morphed between my couch and a romantic dinner table. It kinda switched back and forth a couple times... And it was like a montage of us sitting there talking about life and I think it spanned over a few days because we started to fall in love with each other. Then at the end of our extended conversation he told me that he didn't really want to date a celebrity (I didn't think of Miley Cyrus though, just a blank face that I decided was his girlfriend) and he wanted to date someone more like me. He kinda described me exactly but didn't admit it was me. Then he just looked at me for a long time with... with his EYES! He was just so freaking in love with me!
Then I thought, ok first: I want to just marry him right now, and second: I need to tell Haley about him because she loves him! So I turned to him and said, "Hey do you want to go meet my friend? She loves Australians." Because Haley indeed loves everything that has to do with Australia.
So we go over to Haley's house and her mom lets us in but she didn't tell us that she wasn't there so we walked around her house for a couple minutes trying to find her before her mom was just like, "Oh Haley's gone by the way."

So then we left... and we went to my house. I felt so sad that Haley didn't meet him, but after a small game of Frisbee and a spin in his motor boat (in the ocean that just so happens to be in front of my house apparently...) he had to go.
THEN HALEY SHOWED UP!!!!!!! And he got my number and was texting me and telling me that he wanted to come back and see me but he was needed in Australia and Haley was just there so I told her all about him. Then while I was telling her I was just like, 
"I can't even believe this could happen to me! It's so unreal! It's like a dream!" 

Then at that moment I realized I was dreaming and I kinda got upset. So then I turned to Haley and was like, 

"Scratch that, this was all a dream dang it. I thought it was real though."

~Exiting dream telling mode now~
Just so you know, I'm not really that obsessed with Liam Hemsworth.
Like at all. I'm a Christian Bale fan.

And a Sean fan.


In other news.. I just realized that I kinda always see Haley in my dreams.
I think it's because she's so into dreams that I think of her when I'm dreaming.

Creepy much?


Well no matter, that's my dream. I hope you enjoyed it.
I thought it was pretty good although you might disagree.. That's cool though.


Hopefully I'll get that video up soon because we all are looking forward to that.


Good Night loves! Study hard! Blog more so I can distract myself if you do have a blog.
If you don't have one you should! I want to hear the inner workings of your brain.

Ok really I'm leaving now..

No comments:

Post a Comment