January 22, 2013

Dodging bullets

So I was just sitting here on my computer, doing what I do best... Procrastinating!!! I'm even doing that right now! Haha Anyways...


I was looking on Facebook when something caught my eye.


One of my friends who is a Senior in High School  this year mentioned that she got accepted to SUU.

But she decided she wasn't going.


I was just like,

Hey, cool. No big deal.


Apparently that was a huge dis to SUU students though..

First my stalker was like, 

"WHAT???"

Then my old best friend was like,

"WHY are you not coming to SUU?!? It's a great school! And I would make you dinner on Sundays. :)"

And then another person who went to my high school was like,

"SUU IS THE BEST SCHOOL EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"





Mmmmmmmmmmkay.

It really surprises me that people really like it that much.
I mean, good for them!

But if we're going to be completely honest on this bloggie I have a confession...


SUU scares me.


Not in a "Ahhh my future is coming and it's so overwhelming!!!" way. 

more in a "I'm pretty sure I'm going to get mugged and raped (pardon the adult content, but it's really what I think of when I think of SUU) on my way to my class." sort of way...


I mean they tried to make it look nice and friendly on a tour, but you have to wonder about the security poles placed every 20 feet on campus so you can quickly call the police with the push of the button if a man-creeper is attacking you.

Now I don't have any right or reason to bash on SUU since I don't actually go there, but here goes!

Why the freak do they need that security on campus?? What happens if you leave campus?

All I know is every time I visited Cedar City I did NOT get more excited to go there. I sort of got more scared but never said anything about it. Once I was staying with Tiana and these big angry men were pounding on her door asking if she drew something on their car. It wasn't a something I was familiar with but Tiana was because apparently those cartoons of inappropriate body parts are quite popular down there.


FREAKING DISGUSTING!!

How are people ok with that? I mean I'm just really really glad I didn't end up there.

When Tiana describes Cedar she says its a small town. I say it's a ghetto town. 

Ephraim is a small town. It qualifies as a small town because it's super adorable, you can walk everywhere, and the naughtiest thing that happens there is I kiss my boyfriend in front of my dorm.

From what I've heard from people at SUU it's totally normal for their roommates to just crash with their boyfriends all the time. I'm not saying that it doesn't happen here, but I've never heard of it. And I've had more than one person tell me about that stuff down there at SUU.

EW
EWW EWW


That's just gross is what I think. I just don't want to be in that place.

I just don't see why people down there love it so much.

It just never appealed to me.



Personal taste, that's all.

I mean those people who go there are great... Mostly.... Kinda.

Well they average out to be alright.



I just am really grateful I made that last minute change to Snow.

REALLY grateful.

For more than just that reason.

Actually mostly for another reason :)

I'm so in love I keep forgetting that I'm not just reading a love story.

And on that note... I need some sleep.


Have a good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment