September 3, 2012

I have a date with my math homework

I decided to get ready for FHE with my ward. I really am excited to get into the singles ward groove you know? So I curled my hair and put on a nice outfit. I looked pretty good, and by that I mean better than my average.

But then I realized that I don't even know if FHE is going on tonight, and if it was going on I don't know where it would be. So I decided that I'll stay here and work on some math homework while I eat my cup of noodles. 

So now I'm postponing my math with this post and Boy Meets World reruns. I'm about to focus though I swear. I'll do a few problems before I reward myself. No worries :)

In other news, I must look like a different person every day because every time I meet someone I say hi to them the next day and they seem to have no memory of me. I guess that gives me an infinite amount of first impressions. So I've got that going for me.



Also, I'd like to say thank you.

Thank you, Mom and Dad, for taking me camping, for bringing everything I forgot, for buying me groceries, and for all of your support and advice. I love you guys.
Thank you, Emily, for the blanket and the toilet paper. I didn't know it was from you until after I skyped you. So you probably thought I didn't appreciate it, but I do. Oh dear, I don't even know if you will ever read this though. But I loved the note with your gift and it made me miss you oh so much!! 

ya'll have to check out my fabulous college surprise present that she gave me. At least the note. 



I was even happier actually reading it than i was posing in that picture. Just so ya know :) 


And I'm off to do some math homework! Heaven help me!!!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment