February 18, 2011

I am Number Four

Ever heard of this movie?

Me neither.

Until Haley asked me to go see it with her... because the main guy is so freakin hot.
He is, He's a babe.

And he looked exactly like this one guy at efy.

Well except with curly hair.
And he's like 20, not 17.
But still, he's gorgeous.

I invite you to compare...


Ok, You can't really see his face good in that one, but it's so cute.
P.S. The girl he's talking to... It's Haley.
 Hahaha



Yeah, he just beat up some punk Aliens..

He's cool like that.

So, yeah, that's what I went to see.
I didn't think I'd laugh that hard in such an intense movie.

It was great, it was scary, but jumpy scary.

I still can't calm down my freakin heart.

I only jumped when there was a scary part.
I only almost had a seizure at one part. I think the people next to me thought I had a condition.
Haley and I couldn't stop laughing.

I think one part was supposed to be scary, but I cracked up.
This horrific alien looked at some kid in the car next to him and made a freaky face to scare him.

Who does that?

I do, but my face isn't that scary... At least I don't think it is.

I'm kinda scared to death, but it's funny too.
The wind outside is trying to convince me that the bad aliens are at my front door.
I'm starting to fall for it.

No, I don't believe in aliens.
Yes, I looked at the car next to us to make sure it wasn't that alien.

I thought it was for a sec. My limbs were sparatic.
Then I looked at his actual face and he looked like the alien with the human makeup on.

No joke.

I'm going to bed before my imagination gets the better of me.
If those pictures don't show up, Henry must've erased them so that John Smith will remain invisible. So don't be too heartbroken.

I lovers you all.

Hot aliens before ugly aliens.
ugly (yet funny) aliens before just plain mean aliens.
oh I don't know where exactly to place creepers, their just scary.

I want a gecko-dog for Christmas this year.
That's all.

Night!! I'm off to get scared in my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment