February 8, 2011

Disneyland in 2...1.5....Almost there!!!!!

...In one day it will be ten hours until I leave for Cali.

I am so excited.
I'm going to ride space mountain and sing "raindrops keep fallin on my head" / "Hips don't lie" at the same time. It's for Natalie, I'm not insane!!!

I sold chocolates today to earn it. I want chocolate.

In March: Chocolate Free Diet.

That's right, your very own chocoholic is going without for 1 whole MONTH!!

Do you Believe in me?
clap if you believe!!

.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.

I said CLAP!!!!


Wow, I'm convinced...

Well I can do it.
I did it before.

True Fact.

yup.


yesterday I ate a handfull of cookie dough before bed.

I had a dream that I had a tumor in my stomach.
and woke up feeling sick
 ya, wouldn't advise doing that

haha. See you later.

Well actually I can't promise to see you, but you may be able to promise to see me!!
 Bye loves

<3 Special K

No comments:

Post a Comment