Well I was inspired by a beautiful girl I danced with to make a blog. Maybe if I have one I'll be as socially acceptable as her... Maybe being special will stop me though. I actually don't want everyone to see this, not that anyone will ever care. Unless I somehow find some talent and become famous with it. Yeah, that would be nice, then you could read this and say,
"Hey! I practically knew her whole life, that is from the age 16 and a half, and then some."
But that's not why I'm doing this.
"Hey! I practically knew her whole life, that is from the age 16 and a half, and then some."
But that's not why I'm doing this.
I'm doing this because it looks like a journal I may actually write in. I kinda like speaking my mind, but no one has the patience to listen (actually I don't have the patience to explain, or the memory, or the attention span).
If ever you are confused, I apologize...
I can be ADHD at times.
I just ran to my computer with limited light, I only had around 23 seconds to get here and turn the monitor back on...
Anyways, I am ADHD sometimes, and sometimes I talk to myself... and I tell myself to go away (but I never do). I can be paranoid when something horrible happens... Or when I go to the bathroom, I also freak because... I fear that a Creeper man is in my shower, or that i'll slip and hit my head and no one will hear my screams because our bathroom is basically soundproof... yeah, don't know why i'm telling you this.
Anywho, have yourself a very grand night!! or day, depends on when your reading this... but it's night for me so, Yeahhhhh.
See ya later Lover!!
No comments:
Post a Comment