June 16, 2013

The Engagement

33 days 21 hours 11 minutes and 45 seconds until I get married.


I'm just a little excited.


I can't wait to go to the Manti Temple to seal myself to my best friend.

Seriously, I keep considering eloping.


Mentally I'm done planning and preparing. I just want to be married right now.


I think being engaged would be much more fun if I spent more time with Sean, 
and less time planning this stuff with my family.

Not that I don't love that and stuff but...


It kinda sucks.



I just want a simple wedding. 
I just want to get married to the love of my life.


But I do have good news!!

Those who follow my blog get to see some super cute engagement pictures we took.

Go ahead and take a gander....


















Aren't we the cutest?
I think so.


Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment