November 3, 2012

I don't know why I'm posting this..

So this one time I was supposed to be doing math homework.

If you aren't catching on... That one time is right now.

I have to come to the library as my laptop is in Texas or some other mysterious place being fixed.

I just keep thinking about the SAME THING over and over again... and by same thing, I mean SAME BOY. Gosh I pray for friends and then I start to fall for one of the few friends I have? Not cool Kayli.. Not normal.. Just do your math.


BUT! The thing is... I think he might like me too. Mostly because his friends are hard core meddling with us. I know meddling, it's what I do. If they think I don't notice they are wrong. I do notice.

Well maybe it's all in my head.. Maybe..

I really don't think so though, why would he-

Just realized how stupid this post is.. Sorry about that. I should really say something entertaining because all I'm doing is ranting about some boy that none of you even know about. Well maybe some of you do.. But still.

I'll try to be more awkward or funny in my next post because really, who wants to read this stuff? If I was smarter I wouldn't post this at all, but something is making me want to really bad. I don't know why, but I need to get this off of my chest. For like the 5th time. I've told so many people in the past 2 days, now I just blog about it.. I know, I don't understand it either.

It's gotten to the point where my roommates are concerned for my health. I guess that's understandable when I was pacing back and forth in the kitchen last night because I couldn't think.

This is ridiculous.  I need to do math homework. I need to stop thinking about this. It's not like anything is going to happen.


...And then I remembered how much he makes me laugh.


I seriously need to stop. He could read this and start to think that I'm a legit creeper.

Sorry if you were expecting something better..

Have a most wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment