October 10, 2012

Perspective

I bet you looked at the title of the post and thought, "Oh boy, Kayli's going to try to be deep again. Here we go.." 
Don't worry, I feel like being funny today. I won't get deep this time.

Basically I blogstalk this girl that I knew (of) in High School. She posted some blog posts on her Facebook and being the blogstalker that I am I kept reading the blog even when she didn't tell the Facebook world.

So I found this whilst I stalked her blog and thought it was pretty fantastico. I listen to it a lot because I kinda love listening to songs from different perspectives. It sorta gives me a song-rush, if you know what I mean. (As if I didn't sound creepy enough, now I'm a song druggie.) 

It got me thinking though, I wish I could sing well. This summer I had been singing along to the song "What makes you beautiful" by One Direction from a slightly different perspective. I want to sing it for you but  doing it alone in my apartment and singing with no one around scares the bajeezies out of me. If there was somebody besides my computer with me I'd be totally fine. Maybe that's why I never sing in the shower like normal people.

So when I go back home I'll try to convince Roxie to sing with me. Since it is our song!

Wanna see me try to sing alone? It's actually really sad. I really can't do it.

Just watch.



I just get so embarrassed. I swear my roommates are laughing at me right now.

I hope you enjoyed that. Don't know why I showed it...

Hopefully Roxie will sing it with me over fall break.
Then maybe we can get through the whole song.
Maybe.



My gosh.
 I just watched it again and, it's pretty bad.
 I'm not a singer guys.


Don't Judge.

1 comment: