My blogstalking abilities have just become endless. Every blog that I've read belonging to someone who went to high school with me is now being watched like a hawk.
Bloggers Beware.
If you have a blog and I know you, or of you, I probably blogstalk you. Only if you ever put your blog on facebook. I'm not THAT creepy.
But let's be honest, I feel pretty creepy right now.
I'm not ashamed to blog about it.
Just like some people aren't ashamed to pray in public
(Those who don't pray before eating at McDonald's shall be thrust down, as they are of the devil, myself included)
That's a funny story actually, ask me about it if you haven't already heard it.
What was I saying?
Oh yeah.
I'm not ashamed to blog about it.
Because you guys probably know what it's like if you blogstalk me.
This is actually pretty great.
In other news...
I just realized that I probably need mission clothes after stalking yet another blog.
That's when I remembered that I sort of have around 17 skirts and 3 dresses.
So I think I'll be ok.
I think I love buying skirts and I wish I had a reason for wearing them every day.
Last fall I wore them to school occasionally but that little trend of mine died at winter and was never resurrected. Now it's basically winter again so I'm not going to start it up.
But a mission is definitely a good excuse for wearing skirts.
Praise the lord!
That's all folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment