August 18, 2011

A few of my favorite things

Dancing
with my company,

ADC

If i'm having a bad day,

I show up in company class
and I can't help but smile and laugh.

I love all of the girls I dance with.
They are beautiful
outside,
inside,
and through their dancing.

They are the types of people
that light up the room once they walk in.
 


I love them,
here's a few shoutouts to the ones who have stood out lately
which is saying a lot since everyone in ADC is amazing.

Madi:
One of those drop dead gorgeous girls who you think you'd be jealous of,
but she's so amazing that I can't.
She is such a sweetheart,
it is impossible to hate anything about her.
She always cares,
she is the first to hug,
she is the first to comfort,
she is the one who cries when she dances,
which makes me cry harder...
I love her,
I loved being her partner in almost every dance.
She is one beautiful girl.

Michelle:
First off this girl is amazing,
She dances like nobody's business.
The best part about her is that she doesn't dance for herself,
she dances for the company.
She makes us all shine by freely giving her amazing energy and passion.
Not only do I love her dancing, but also her personality.
She is always boosting everyone up,
she is so beautiful,
I love her so much.
She's been a great friend to me.

and last of all,

Ally:
When this girl first came in I was so mad.
I felt like she didn't care about dance
 and that she was doing it to just be with some friends.
Boy was I wrong
I've never seen anyone with more passion than her.
every move she makes seems to be coming from the deepest part of her heart.
She never holds back.
She's now one of my favorite people on company.
She's been such a great friend to me.
Basically I feel like I've known her forever.
It's just impossible to not love her..




Thanks for lifting my life ADC!!!!!

Purpose, Passion, 'Preciation

No comments:

Post a Comment