Awkward moment for my 14 year old cousin: "OMG I was walking down the street and this guy told me that his friend thought I was hot. Awkward!" or "You know that guy I got in trouble earlier? He just barely came up to me and asked me for my number. Most awkward moment of my life."
Awkward moment for my 15 year old cousin: "I accidentally made a boy my friend liked fall in love with me. Twice. Awkward."
And I thought awkward moments were when you're camping and in the middle of the night you laugh so hard you have to pee and the guy you used to like has to guard the boys room for you to use because you're about to pee your pants and the girls bathroom is full. Then you come out to find that he wasn't the best guard because a creepy looking man walks in as soon as you get out of the stall.
But it's not like he asked for my number..
THAT would be awkward.
No comments:
Post a Comment