August 2, 2012

Dating: You're doing it wrong...

I guess dating is sorta like exercising.... If you don't do it often enough it becomes terribly hard.

Well guess who's not been exercising her dating muscles enough?
This girl.

Don't start thinking that i'm begging for dates or anything because really I still have a fun life without boys. It's pretty action packed actually. That's why I haven't posted in forever.
Finally I have a day in my life where I'm not making great memories. So now I can share a few. Or maybe just one. We'll see how I feel....






So a few weeks ago I'm just hanging around my house, running the occasional errand, and mostly just feeling like poop on a stick. Ironically, that's probably what I looked like too...
Anyways....
I'm sitting on the couch when all of the sudden I get a text message from an unknown number. This is what it said,

"Hey we want you to go on a date with Lawrence? Were going to pick you up yay!!!!!!!!!:) by the way Taylor is here;)"


First of all I don't even really know a Lawrence. And second, I know like 30 Taylor's, but I sort of already guessed who it might be. This is the rest of my conversation with him...

"Who is this?"


"It's your brother Taylor:) and we want you to come!<:)>"

Confused yet? I was. Also I don't even know what <:)> is even supposed to mean...

"Like right now?"


"Ya we'll be there in five minutes ok don't talk back just do;) thanks!"


2 minutes later...
"Good job!<:)>"

And that is the fastest I ever got ready for a date. I rocked my hair on top of my head once again (read about the other incident here...)

I thought I knew how to date but I guess I was wrong. As soon as I go up to the kidnapper van we were riding in my date opens the door which took me off guard. Boys do that? Yes Kayli, you're on a date, remember? Right, I'm  on a date.

We drive down to the park kinda close to my house. Guess who I see there? My BOYFRIEND! Oh you didn't know I have a boyfriend? I forgot too....


Brighton is my boyfriend. He's my 6 year old neighbor.Yeah... It's like that.

So I'm like,

"Oh Hey! That's my boyfriend!!"

'Cause that's what you say on a date.

Needless to say, things were a little awkward after that..


No comments:

Post a Comment