October 12, 2011

I need a story..

I need a good story to tell my kids.

Like my dad's story:

When he was 14 he ran away from home and blew all his money on some video games. Because he didn't want to go back home he just slept in some houses under construction. For three days!!! Then he decided to sneak onto a bus and went from California to Salt Lake City. Only stopping in Nevada because there was a stabbing, yeah a real one, at a bus stop and the bus driver took a head count at the station and discovered that there was one extra person- my poppy.  So they found out that he was the stowaway they were looking for so they made some phone calls but ended up letting him go all the way to Salt Lake to visit his brothers. Then he stayed there for the summer. Yeah, my dad was a hobo... Jealous?

One time I was frustrated with thinking about the future and I was like,
"I just want to be a hobo when I grow up!"

Then he said,
"If you work really hard and study a lot you can become a hobo."

yeah right, I just need to run away from home!!

So yeah, I need a few more adventures...
 anybody want to go with me on one?

That's all,
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment