I found this in my drafts from when Danielle came to visit
Like forever ago :(
"Danielle,
Like forever ago :(
"Danielle,
Lives FOREVER away
But she came to visit me this week."
That's it.
Pretty pathetic right?
Madi says I need to blog more.
She's right.
I love her to death.
Back to Danielle,
She lives my life, but in a different state.
We both fell in love with our "Dallins"
We both lost a boy close to us.
We both think the other is beautiful but wish we could change ourselves...
Our first night of reunion was spent talking until about 2:30. It was basically a full out argument in hushed tones. Since my brother told us to shut up.
She introduced me to a guy to help me feel better about myself. Of course I didn't fall for it. Though I will admit falling for him a bit. I haven't really flirted in a while, and it was kinda fun. But I guess you have to know a person for things to really work out.
That's it.
Pretty pathetic right?
Madi says I need to blog more.
She's right.
I love her to death.
Back to Danielle,
She lives my life, but in a different state.
We both fell in love with our "Dallins"
We both lost a boy close to us.
We both think the other is beautiful but wish we could change ourselves...
Our first night of reunion was spent talking until about 2:30. It was basically a full out argument in hushed tones. Since my brother told us to shut up.
She introduced me to a guy to help me feel better about myself. Of course I didn't fall for it. Though I will admit falling for him a bit. I haven't really flirted in a while, and it was kinda fun. But I guess you have to know a person for things to really work out.
So that helped me get over a certain boy.. temporarily. It took a few more arguments with myself to really know that it was time to give up. After that I realized that this guy wasn't so perfect. He's still a great guy, and real nice- but not really to me... Oh well, I can take a hint, after it's thrown at me a few times.
Anyways, I just love her to death, She is the ONLY one that can truly understand what I'm going through. Everyone else though understands parts, but no one as much as her.
I miss you!! I miss all of our fun times!!
Like our tent in my living room
Yeah, we're classy..
who would think a shoe would be a great stake??
oh yeah, no one, cuz it sucked.
At least it made a memory.
Well goodnight my loves
~Dream a lot and Laugh too much~
I think that should be my slogan, or saying, or motto..
whatever,
Night Babes.


No comments:
Post a Comment