March 22, 2011

The man for me :)

So I decided to list all of the qualities of my future husband.
It's not much...


Very first criteria....

My best friend for like a LONG time.

Like in Flipped, except they weren't really friends.
But it still counts.
I kinda think I fail this one though,
cuz I never had a best friend that's a guy really...

Plus he should be pretty awesome


Awesome enough to...
you know, survive Jurassic Park...
All alone.
As a child.
Like this kid
Stud.
Plus, he should be a Ninja Warrior,

Yeah, this guy looks all weak and stuff
but ya know, ninjas are just amazing.

Plus it's always better that he's black
That would make me happy.

Old Spice..
"Look at your man..."
He should slay zombies or somesing...
(The man on the right is the zombie, whereas the other guy is slaying him)
A man who can slay zombies is always nice...
right??

He should save my life with his muscles..
He'll be like a secret agent


Or like someone in the bomb squad
ya know,
who can de-activate a bomb on a bus going 50MPH...

Or something like that..

Look at those eyes..
Brown.

My favorite color of eyes.
Period.

Plus he should be...



Umm yeah, 'nuff said.

Oops I forgot some of my criteria....

He should be attractive
(that's a give in)

Dang, love that face
I also adore his 8 pack.

Another awesome man...

he's hot stuff,
but his 'dream' sucks



Looks like this boy is my best bet...

Yup,
FERB


I lovers you all,
You're invited to the wedding.

Make sure to not cry because of the awesomeness...
Love you all!!!

~Kayli

No comments:

Post a Comment